From helping you choose the perfect design through to handing over the keys to your dream home, our mission is to provide you with the very best building experience possible – and our team will be with you every step of the way.
1. Design Brief: We produce a concept plan and estimate. We also check relevant overlays. You can then obtain pre-approval for your finance.
2. Preliminary Agreement: Our PA of $3,500 (inc. GST) allows us to begin your preliminary design, soil tests, bushfire assessment, site visit (including taking levels) and any other council requirements.
3. Preliminary Design and Costing: Our drafter will produce a floor plan, elevations and site plan for costing. We go over design and cost your plan based on the inclusions you have selected.
4. Contract: This is a fixed price contract, based on all the information we have collected. From this point there will be a fee for any changes. (We ensure your QBCC insurance is paid within 10 working days of your fully signed contract.)
5. Finance Approval: Your financier will issue a final finance approval based on your plans, inclusions and signed contract.
6. Construction Drawings and Engineering: We will produce your final plans, engineering (foundation design), and energy efficient reports for council submission.
7. Colour Selections: You will make your final colour selections as part of the contract (E.g. Roof, windows, paint, tiles etc.)
8. Council Submission: Your documents are sent to our certifier for approval.
9. Build: Your build begins! We provide you with weekly updates on how your new home build is progressing. We invite you to inspect your home with our building supervisor at each stage.
10. Maintenance and Follow Up: We will contact you at 12 months to ensure there are no issues with your new Oakvale Home.